Victron EasySolar Inverter/Chargers
The Victron EasySolar 24V/1600VA Inverter/Charger Combi is an all-in-one power solution combining a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. It’s easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The solar charge controller: Blue Solar MPPT 100/50
- Up to three strings of PV panels can be connected to three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
The inverter/charger: MultiPlus Compact 12/1600/70 or 24/1600/40
- The MPPT charge controller and the MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger share the DC battery cables (included).
- The batteries can be charged with solar power (BlueSolar MPPT) and/or with AC power (inverter/charger) from the utility grid or a genset.
- The AC distribution consists of a RCD (30mA/16A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers.
- One 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
- Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
Unique solar application software
- Several software programs (Assistants) are available to configure the system for various grid interactive or stand-alone applications. See the Victron Energy website.
Download the datasheet: