Do you know that you can improve your solar system’s performance by as much as 10% with regular professional cleaning and maintenance? Our new Solar System Cleaning and Maintenance service includes solar panel cleaning and a full system check, from just $150.
Solar Panel Cleaning
Just a small build-up of dirt on your solar panels can reduce your system’s efficiency, which ultimately costs you money. Ash, pollution, leaves from trees, salt residue and even bird poo build up on your panels and will affect their performance!
Not only will cleaning enhance performance, it will also help prevent damage and increase the life of your solar panels.
Solar panel cleaning should be carried out by a qualified professional at least once a year. We use specialized, environmentally friendly cleaning equipment.
Full Solar System Check
In addition to solar panel cleaning, we offer a preventative maintenance service which includes a technical inspection of your solar system. Including the following:
- Inspect and record inverter readings, make, model and serial number.
- Test solar system and check operation of the solar array using an irradiance meter.
- Check panel configuration, specifications and earthing.
- Check AC and DC isolator integrity, connections, ratings, brand.
- Check MSB for CB size, AC cable size, connections, meter installation.
- Check for recently recalled products.
- A full report with photos.
Cleaning and Maintenance Pricing
We can have your system looking and running like new from just $150! Pricing is based on the size of the system and location, starting at $150 for solar panel cleaning in the central Christchurch area. A discount is available for existing CPS Solar customers where we supplied and installed your system. Contact us for a free quote.
Please note our service does not include time or materials needed to complete repair work or removing or replacing faulty equipment.