What is a Solar Hybrid Inverter?
A Hybrid Inverter works in conjunction with your solar battery to convert and direct energy to where it is needed (either to appliances; or to/from your battery; or to/from the grid). The Hybrid Inverter enables you to optimise the amount of power you generate and consume, and minimise transfer of energy to/from the grid or generator power. You can increase the proportion of self-use energy generated by your solar system, from 20% to more than 80%!
Our hybrid (or back-up power) inverters are reliable, quick to install, adaptable and scale-able – providing the right solution for powering remote or city residences, farms, rural workshops or off-grid communities.
Read more about why you should consider a hybrid inverter system.
SolaX Hybrid E Series Inverters
SK-SU3000 | SK-SU3700 | SK-SU5000
The intelligent SolaX hybrid inverters provide you with a full solution to maximize the use of your generated solar energy and minimize your energy bills.
The SolaX E Series hybrid inverters include a built-in battery management unit and Solar Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
Working with your solar battery and using its intelligent power priority, solar energy will be provided for load first with excess electricity being stored in the battery. Once the battery is fully charged the electricity will be fed into the grid.
The system allows you to store energy for night time use, and also use generated energy in poor weather conditions or during grid outages when you need it the most. Flexible settings for charge and discharge times allow you to tailor energy usage to your requirements and also charge your battery from the grid at off-peak periods, saving you money.
Features of Solax Hybrid Inverters:
- manage property consumption and generation remotely via built in CT and WiFi monitoring solution
- you can easily upgrade your existing solar PV system to a hybrid system with the Solax Hybrid Inverter
- internal WiFi and 24 hour remote monitoring – easy data reading with vivid charts and graphs daily/weekly/monthly reports can be sent straight to your email.
Download the datasheet:
Fronius Symo 3 Phase Hybrid Inverters
The Fronius Symo Hybrid Inverter is the heart of the storage solution for 24 hours of sun. Boasting power categories ranging from 3.0 to 5.0 kW, this three-phase inverter allows surplus energy from your solar photovoltaic system to be temporarily stored in your battery. The built-in Multi Flow Technology enables the energy flows to be intelligently managed. The result is maximum self-consumption and maximum independence.
Features of Fronius Symo Hybrid Inverters:
- Intelligent energy management and unlimited usage options thanks to Multi Flow Technology
- With the emergency power function, the household can enjoy an electricity supply even during power outages
- User-friendly interface and integrated WLAN and Ethernet provides perfect system configuration and visualisation
- The DC coupling on the battery guarantees maximum efficiency of the overall system
- The emergency power function and battery can be retrofitted
Download the datasheet: